Douglas F. Panares+63325167894 (Office)+639231683270 (Cell)+63322621123 (Fax)Request More Info
Type: Lots and Land
Style: Lot / Land
Development Level: Land Only
Lot Size: 228 sq. m.
Year Built: 2018
VERA ESTATE PROJECT DETAIL
A master-planned community with a mix of residential and commercial development.
Name of Developer: Castille Resources Realty Development Inc.
Project Name: Vera Estates
Total Project Area: 19 hectares
Initial Offering: 181 Lots
Location: Barangay Tawason, Mandaue City
Features and Amenities
• Prime location in Mandaue City, easily accessible to Cebu City, the airport and the North Highway.
• Near Schools, Church, Markets, and Commercial Centers.
• Wide Roads, 20-meter Right-of-Way Main Road
• Fully Landscaped Entrance
• Fully Fenced Perimeter
• Water Features and Lagoons
• Tree-Lined Roads
• Landscape Parks and Playgrounds
• Street Lights
• PAVILION with pool
• Jogging Trails and Bike Lanes
• Concrete Roads, Sidewalks and Curbs
• Separate Storm and Sewer Drainage System
• Dual Water Source, MCWD, and Deep well
• VECO Electrical Power Supply
• Semi-Underground Power Service Connection to the Houses
• Telephone Lines and Cable TV Lines (subject to utility company’s expansion program)
• A Contemporary French themed subdivision, where the structures are designed in conformity with the architecture.
• Trucked in the hills of Mandaue where the air is cleaner with a view of the city. The feel of the countryside at the same time provides easy access to the necessities of living.
• A unique location where the city meets the mountains, giving the future residents the best of both worlds.
• An investment opportunity in an area with high property value growth potential. This is evidenced by the presence of schools, subdivisions, and commercial establishments.
• Restrictions imposed on house construction and subdivision management meant to protect the owner’s investment.
Reservation Fee and Equity Downpayment
• Reservation Fee of the Lot is Php 100,000.00. Non-refundable, non-transferable and is valid for 1 month. The Reservation Fee shall form part of the Equity Downpayment.
• Equity Downpayment is 20% of the Total Contract Price (TCP)
• Equity shall be payable without interest for a maximum of twelve (12) months for Phase 2A and Phase 2B and twenty-four (24) months for Phase 1B, starting on the next month after payment of the Reservation Fee.
• Check payments should be made payable to CASTILLE RESOURCES REALTY DEVELOPMENT INC.
• Payments should be made at CRRDI Office.
Provisions for MOVE-IN
• House construction and road facilities must be completed.
• The buyer must have paid for the following:
a.) The membership fee for the Homeowner’s Association
b.) Water Connection Fee
c.) VECO electric meter is installed, the buyer has to personally apply with VECO. Fees for the application of meter shall be Buyer’s account.
• For a bank, HDMF, and other financing agencies, must have fully paid the equity and the loan proceed is released or a Letter of Guarantee for his unit.
• Buyer has signed the Certificate of Acceptance for his unit.
• Buyer applies for an Authority to Move-in and is approved by CRRDI.